Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Lovely warm weather for the past few days in the UK, long may it continue!! I feel like having a ramble today.....I'm 7 months pregnant and starting to stress now, about the birth and the looking after it bit afterwards too! I need more sleep but my two boys put a halt to that - off to their school disco tonight! I'm trying to get everything sorted at work before my maternity leave but all I want to do is paint and sleeeeep! Rant over, thanks for listening - here's some of my latest Etsy items for sale!







3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your shop on Etsy... your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours too...really original! Just off for a better look :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete